Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sunday Best

15.07.2013

I love being thrifty, and charity shop (2nd hand) shopping, I have been pretty lucky this past little while. Here is what I wore to Church this week.

33


*

31


*

34


*

32
Black Maxi Dress - New Look Inspire via Charity Shop - £8 * Black Vest - Men's Dep Primark - £3 * Coral Shrug - George At Asda - £6 * Bag (last year) - Primark - £6 * Shoes - Black & Gold - Damart Via Ebay £1.99 * Black Fresh Water Pearl Necklace - £2.99 Ebay

Please leave me a comment in the comments section after each post, it's nice to know I am not talking to myself
Valerie
xxx



1 comment:


  1. Melonie K. said:
    I will look you up! If you ever get the chance to try elk, do. It's wonderful. Very lean. :)
    Reply | Edit | View | 20 Jul 2013 on Yarn Along & Croche…
    PublishedSelect Status

    Valerie Hannan-Beattie
    Valerie Hannan-Beattie said:
    I had elk stories from the missionaries tonight, we don't have elk burgers here in Scotland lol. I nearly always have 3 things on pins at one, I think most knitters do lol. The crochet camp is great, I would recommend the Facebook group. I am under Valerie Hannan-Beattie on Facebook if you want to look me up Melonie :) V xxx
    Reply | Edit | View | 17 Jul 2013 on Yarn Along & Croche…
    PublishedSelect Status

    Melonie K.
    Melonie K. said:
    How fun - I think your potholder is wonderful! I will have to look into your friend's crochet camp. It sounds wonderful. My mother crochets and my grandmother knits. Right now I am learning how to knit at the local yarn shop - last night I took a class to make a market bag. The other projects are a scarf and hat. I have not completed them yet so now I have several things on the needles. It makes me feel overwhelmed a bit, but also like a "real" knitter. ;) I used to live in Washington state and can definitely attest to the elk and trout recipes. Also salmon. We're looking at retiring to eastern WA, near the Washington/Idaho border some day. Your new recipe book made me smile. I do love a good elk burger!

    ReplyDelete