Wednesday 4 September 2013

Lately

30.07.2013

Lately  .........................


86

Oscar has been drawing a lot and playing with Lego a lot




87



88



89



90



We received our first arts and craft box from WOODLAND CHILDREN



91


92


We went to a friends birthday party and the children had a great time.






95


I made Jaffa Cake cupcakes




96
I finished painting the chalkboard wall - And Oscar loves it




94


I bought Macarons for the first time and I was totally NOT impressed



97


Oscar continues to dress up in half a dozen different outfits a day



98



I started a new painting (it's almost finished now)



93


And of course we had Aimee's baptism (see yesterdays post)

Today we plan on a trip to the beach, a lesson from the missionaries, some crochet (me) and some Scooby Doo watching (Oscar) and some drawing (both of us).
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment